Thursday, October 07, 2004

Hi and Why

What I hope to get out of this...
• vent my thoughts/ideas
• stay in touch with friends
• use my brain - sometimes I don't feel like I am

• feel a bit more global - I miss that about DC

Things I want to do...just randomly...this is my first blog, so I used a template - actually the same one my
friend used...which makes me feel lame as I need to get my designer butt in line and create my own (for now I just wanted to get started) ((and anyways I liked it)). I want to post pics of the house, things we do around here - just show people how beautiful it is up here. Also show pics of the area. The good and the bad - the small town Americana that it is. I also have this concept that everytime I go for a hike, I'll see one cool natural thing. And I always do. That's the dorky stuff I want to share. (ex. my main traffic congestion this week was a flock of wild turkeys blocking the road off our hill) And I like to cook - so post recipes.

And to all the friends that live far off - and we/I just never get around to calling/emailing this is a great way to feel connected.


What I DON'T want to do is get stressed about this...soooo easy for the Libra to come out and over organize it or over analyze...'now should I write that? no, no edit, edit, there - that's better - i don't sound like an idiot NOW'...lord.

So anyways there it is. And get ready to mock - the next post will be about space.