Monday, January 10, 2005

Can't Concentrate

at all today at work. I've checked my email a million times, read blogs, read the news, and keep reverting back to old travel bookmarks to look for a cheap warm place to go for a long weekend. Preferably someplace we can drive to with a beach we could camp at. I keep ending up looking around South Carolina. I buy into the hooey about Seasonal Affected Disorder - D gets it every year and so does my best friend N. They both bug out and should prob buy one of those UV lamps. But this year so far all I day dream about is green leaves and blue skies, birds chirping, and lots of sunshine. I could use a shot of sunshine in a big way!!

Met with a client today and was glad it killed an hour. Even if it was one more person who thinks the best way to sell something is to put their child on a billboard. ugh. Making a living does not equal creating good design. Unfortunately. Days like this I really need to clamp down on the sarcasm in the meetings.

Good:
My book club starts this Sunday
April got a bath
Another episode of 24 tonight
An hour and a half left of work today

Bad:
Shoulder aches - need chiro
Need a haircut
Balanced my checkbook