Friday, April 22, 2005

Too good to last...

The sunny summer like weather that is. 50 and rainy today, 50 and thunderstorms all weekend. Yuck. Looks like I'll have an excuse to stay in and finish painting our bathroom. Here's a few random thoughts, things going on in life....

Drove D's car to work today as he got the interior of the truck muddy. Love his XM. Wish I had it. "Sausalito Summer Nights" by Diner played on the way in. One of those songs I love, yet never hear. Total memory of summer vacations in the 70's.


We have a work shindig tonight. A Caribean themed Chef's Auction. Not sure how that works, but apparently lots of great food. Looking forward to it. Nice night to socialize with work people. Like them all..but one.

N is avoiding my calls after acting cagey. I think either she's preg, K is preg, or S is preg. I think someone's probably preg and they're afraid I'll crumble if they tell me.

If I get excited one more freaking Wed night for a new Lost episode only to find out it's a repeat I'll scream.

ER last night was lame. For no reason they had a small side story about a kid with glaucoma and showed his eyeball out of the socket for much longer than necesarry.


Sent out invites for a the next Girl Night. Invited a much bigger crowd this time since we can have it on the deck. Should be fun.

April would not come in last night when I called her. An hour later she shows up. She kept licking her lip. I pry open her mouth and she has a huge hunk of deer flesh caught in her tooth. How come I get to find all the gross things? Blech.

Can't wait for today to be over. Starting to look forward to St mornings at the barn.