Thursday, January 27, 2005

Catching Up

I've posted lots of pics from last weekend's snowfall below. Haven't had time to post til now as it's the end of the month and it gets so crazy at work with trying to make budget. Plus we're launching a new product and hosting our regional meeting next week. Both needing tons of materials created for.

Anyways, we of course didn't get anywhere near the snowfall predicted. I think we got 5-8 inches? But it was beautiful. Took a long walk out our ridge, then got the camera and went around to take a few pics to post. Stayed in, did house stuff, started sanding some doors, finished a book.

And then of course the Eagles won. I'm not supposed to watch, cuz I've been a jinx everytime I do so far, but I peaked a few times. D was so incredibly happy. Beyond words. Really. Now he's planning on going to Philly to watch the Super Bowl with friends in 2 weeks.

While he watched the game Sunday, my friend and I went skiing. The local park/resort/golf course recently re-opened their ski area. It had closed 7 years or so ago. It's about 3 miles from our house and super cheap. $12 to ski in the evening and noone was there. It was also 9 degrees. But we had a blast. She had never skiied before, but after 2 hours she was doing great! I was just glad to get a run in before our big trip to Snowshoe this weekend. More on that next time!