Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday Fun Links, Movie Mentions, Outta Here!

I think I mentioned earlier that we finally got around to watching "Napoleon Dynamite". There is no in-between, you either love it or hate it. I laughed my ass off. So to celebrate the stupididy that is Napoleon, find out who you are. I'm Pedro & love Holy Chips and building cakes or something.

Here's a fairly cool link, The Zoom Quilt. It takes a minute to load. I think it might have been a college art project? But it's fairly well done, and the detail is great. If you do it too fast you get queazy.


The other night I watched two movies on the IFC channel:
Storytelling- which had an F'd up sex scene and overall just bad
Love & Sex - basically an Indy Chic flick, but I liked it. It made me like Jon Favreau even more. And I'd never been a Famke Jansen fan, but I liked her in this. It was sweet but not stupid.

Tonight we're going to a charity/fundraiser/shindig, then tomorrow morning we're off to DC for the weekend! YAY! Can't wait to see our friends, eat lots of ethnic food, drinks lots of G&T's, play with their darling baby girl. Maybe going to see the new Museum of the American Indian, or just walk around the Mall, I don't care how cold it is. Just as long as it's not WV for a weekend.