Monday, March 07, 2005

and we're back to Monday

Weekend highlights include:
Friday evening giant happy hour beers at West Texas Roadhouse. A truly horrible restaurant. Beer was yummy and cheap though. Followed by a quick stop at a gallery opening for our neighbor (and my former college advisor) Mr. Peace. Some really nice work on display, which I forgot to take pics of. Ended up at the Alpha. Nice time, the jukebox was free - until we left to find a flat tire. Glad D is really handy, even somewhat inebriated.

Saturday, quiet day at home. Had wings at our friends house, finally watched “Napolean Dynamite” and played Taboo. Highly recommend “ND”. Weirdest movie, but I laughed outloud constantly. Taboo highlight, when I couldn'y say "eyes" for the word "sunglasses" for some reason "occular region" flew out of my mouth.

Sunday, cleaned out closets looking for junk to get rid of in spring garage sales and ironed clothes for D to take on his trip to Omaha today. Omaha. Who has a conference in Nebraska? My dad said “isn’t that where the nuclear silos are located?” Could be.