Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Weekend Highlights

• Humble Reunion Friday night at Andy Hogan's farm in Brooke co. Great night, beautiful farm, good to see a lot of old friends, listen to some friendly tunes, lots and lots and lots of stars in the sky.
• Babysat my friend's little girls Sat. night. sweetest, prettiest little girl and so easy to watch!
• Bookclub Sunday evening - really enjoyed it. Felt good to hang out with girls and have actual stimulating conversation. Oh, and eat lots of yummy Indian food!
• Being around married friends that bicker and argue all the time drives home how much I love my husband and how lucky I am I've got him

Lowlights
• found out the hard way Sunday that I have to get the dye test done this Thursday on my fallopian tubes. Not looking forward to it, but at least it will be one more step towards answers. Just heard it could be painful afterwards. Dye makes you cramp I guess.