Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The 2005 DannOpen Recap














This past weekend was the 2nd Annual DannOpen. It was great! This year we had ten guys. This was the t-shirt logo this year. They also had their names on the back. Next year Dan suggested we wait til it's over and also add their score to the shirt. I think that would be excellent. They had a beautiful day for golf, many stories, a fav being someone hitting the same ball into the same tree three times in a row. We arranged to have a longest drive and closest to the pin contest. Next year we want to have prizes. I want to make it bigger every year, but still be lo-key. Like afterward it will always be beer and DiCarlo's at our house. I'm thinking of eventually inviting the wives, and arranging something for us to do, but I think the guys enjoy it more if it's a guys weekend. I stay as far out of the way as possible.