Wednesday, July 20, 2005

No Spoilers

I finished reading "Half-Blood Prince" last night. Ended up laying in bed with tears running down my face. It was one of those reads where you can see you only have so many pages left, and you're racing to see what happens, but you don't want it to be over yet. I'll just say that I can't see how they can make the movie of this one and it not be PG-13.

I was listening to
this show on NPR on my way back from lunch. They were discussing this book. Never heard of it, but I think it's a show on Sci-Fi. Might check it out.

I met the birthday boy for lunch and TacoHell. Then went over to Lowe's to check on the big tractor he's been wanting. We were standing around looking at it, waiting for the 17 yr old clerk to come help us. We walked away from it for 2 minutes and walked back, a different 17 yr old was walking towards it with a for lack of better word, redneck, and said - i just sold it to this guy. Now, either the guy had also been looking at it, or he just said I'll buy it real quick so we couldn't get it. So we went to look at the new tractors. That one had been reconditioned. Wouldn't ya know it, as we were watching, they couldn't get it started. Sucks to be you buddy. Thanks for testing it for us.