Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Fourth of July Weekend:
Highlights
• getting to ride a bit
• went swimming
• great weather

• Fireworks at Oglebay, walking around in the park at night
• laughing a lot all weekend with Danno

• 2 parties Saturday night
• watched Dennis Quaid w/out a shirt in "Flight of the Phoenix"
• listened to Live 8 (too nice outside to watch TV all day)

• Wheeling's fireworks - cascades fireworks off bridge was great!
• people watching during above fireworks, oh humanity
• taking my mom with us, she really enjoyed it, good for her to get out
• found out we're going to the beach next week!

Lowlights
• didn't get to layout enough
• didn't get all of the things on my 'to do' list done
• being thrown from a horse/landed flat on my back
• the general shitty attitude/condescension at the stables
• that I could give two shits if I ever went back there