Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Damn the Saab

because this morning it decided it didn't want to start. Which means we might not go to Philly this weekend. gggrrrrrrr....want to go to the beach!!!

In other interesting news, the friend that is now pregnant, called to have me check out the blog of her friends that are currently in China to adopt a little girl. They got her yesterday, and she's super cute. Very happy for them, as they had been trying for at least 2 years with no hope. And we're crossing our fingers, but she's not crossing her legs - our friend on cComid is dropping eggs like bombs! Hoping they get good news soon!

I realized I've actually had two annoying songs in my head. The second one, I don't know the name of, but it's from "the Pirate's of Penzanze" and I hate musicals. It goes "I am the very model of a modern major general". I hate this song as well.