Sunday, April 30, 2006

Brought to you by the letters P, M & S...

I've heard you aren't supposed to drink and blog. I think it's probably nota good idea ot blog when you're seriously feeling lousy and PMSing. So not only was I really upset about life, and hitting D's car, my hormones were wreaking their on form of havoc as wellto make it all even
more special.

By the end of the night Friday the day had completly reversed itself. At the end of the business day D got a call about a potentially amazing job. And I went to a hockey playoff game with my dad. I had a great time, got out of the house and just got to relax. Oh, and it was a really fun game as well.


Then Saturday morning, after D told me he'll be able to fix his car himself, it's really not that bad, I went for a long hike to the farm with Ned. He saw his first; cat, goat, sheep, ram, horse and pig. He was terrified. I had to pick him up and carry him, and he was shivering the whole time. We then spent the entire day outside doing yardwork and chores. I painted the garage door. It had never been painted, looked like white trash. Now it looks like a brand new door. Makes the house look so much nicer as you approach it. Today is going to be another beautiful day. We're planning on some garderning, gathering some more rocks, planting the wildfower gardens, and starting to stain the deck. Oh, and I've already been up and made whole grain banana-zuchini nut bread for breakfast! Yes, feeling much better about life this weekend. Friday was just a bad day all around.