Monday, December 20, 2004

Snow Sunday Morning




This weekend Christmas finally got going full tilt at our place. The house is finally all decorated, but I haven't done a bit of baking yet. We had a great time out at his boss's house Friday night, and had a few friends over Sat.

We spent all day Saturday shopping in Pittsburgh, and then he handed over his debit card and I finished his family's shopping and also mine on Sunday. Funny thing is it hasn't been very crowded out there. I think even more people are ordering online these days. And I would just love to buy everyone so much more than I am. We hid the credit cards this year and are not going into debt shopping.

I'm having 8 girlfriends over this evening for a holiday get together. Really looking forward to it. Then we have my folks over for dinner/presents Thursday, then its off to Philly for seven days! I can't wait. Everything will be done by then and we can just relax and visit his family.