Tuesday, November 08, 2005

book & bath

That's all I did last night. D went to a friends to watch Monday Night Football and Foos (foose?). I had intended to go, but as I grabbed a bite to eat I started reading this month's book club book. Easy read, enjoyable, wanted to see where it went, so instead of going I took a bath, drank some wine and finished the book. It took about 4 hours, and in the end, wasn't that great. Weak character development, flew thru what might have been the big moments, and I hate it when you can see the end coming. I've never been a Daniele Steele fan, but I have read one or two of her books - this was very similar. Oh well, at least that one's read and I don't have to rush to read it right before the meeting. I did get a headache though, think the bath was too hot and didn't go with the red wine.

Tonight I'm contemplating starting to tear apart the kitchen to give it a deep cleaning before the holidays. Contemplating. Wicked, exciting life I lead eh?