Friday, November 04, 2005

Three Geeks

Ok, yes we look silly. But the three of us have been friends since we were 10. We all went to see U2 last month. A bit of a nostalgic show as the three of us had all seen them together in Pittsburhg when we were about 17. My dad actually drove us to the show. When we were 17 I mean. He hung out in the parking lot. Couldn't understand why kids had to share cigarettes.

The show this year was great. The most money I've ever spent face value on a ticket, but probably worth it. Can't remember the last show I saw that had two encores, and each was several songs. Politically driven at times, but the stage show/lighting was amazing.

Oh, and the t-shirts were like $35 bucks!! N & K bought me mine as my b-day gift. The only saving grace was that they were made in the US, and the little tag said "no sweatshops used".