Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Neverending Cough

I did get into see my Doctor yesterday. I really like her, she's about my age, super nice. She said I've got a sinus infection, so I did need antibiotics. I also got a nasal spray and she told me about a really strong over the counter cough medicine to take for my cough. I feel a bit better, but I swear the cough is worse. I stayed late at work last night and got home around 8. I coughed from 9-midnight. I had the humidifier going next to the bed, I'm up to 5 pillows stacked up to sleep sitting up, but the cough won't quit. I finally took an extra big dose of my cough medicine, and slept til 6 am. I 'm so tired and my ribs are killing me from all the constant coughing. N said I should call the Doctor to get something with codine in it so at least I sleep. I might. D is still sleeping like a lamb in the other bedroom. yuck.

At least we have Lost to watch tonight. Someone said tonight is a reply of the very first episode. I've never seen it, so looking forward to it.