Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bit of a close-up

This is a little closer. We're doing great. Two nights with no accidents in the crate. We do still have a few accidents in the evening though. One I could tell he was about to pee, so I picked him up to carry him out and created a sprinkler. Another time same thing, but when I put my hand under him to pick him up, he just peed in my hand.

I can not say enough how much he loves his food. He knows when he gets it now. Knows the sound of the food bag and the scoop. He just can't control his excitement over food. I bought him new food bowls last night, a new red ball and some Nylabone puppy chews and puppy treats. The puppy treats are like puppy crack. If he gets the faintest whiff you have one in your hand he goes nuts. He's going to throw his back out wiggling.

He also belches pretty good when he eats to fast. And then of course he's got some heinous puppy farts. Silent but deadly.

The teeth are still everywhere. I read that everytime he chews or bites us to pick him and say "no" in a very lo-stern voice, and jam something else in his mouth to chew on. We do this constantly. He doesn't like the toy we got him that squeaks. Freaks him out. Also, he doesn't ever bark or yelp at his toys. He only makes any sound when he's upset about being left in the kitchen or his crate.

I'll try to send some pics tomorrow that aren't orange. Maybe I'll even turn the flash on. Oh, almost forgot- Hello and a big "Shout Out" to our New York listeners! : )