Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sunday's Comic Relief

Sunday afternoon and the height of our grieving, I heard Dan yell to come outside, we had visitors. I thought it was either a racoon in the garage, our actual neighbors, or the donkeys. No, it was the ponies. That's Dan petting Tickles. She was almost in the garage. Her buddy was at the end of the driveway. I coaxed him down to the yard with some apples. They're so funny and ornery. A lot of the neighbors HATE it when they wake up to find a stray horse, we however love it. They walked around eating all the good grass in our yard noone had gotten to yet. Dan said "There goes my Spring grass crop I guess". For a few minutes it was nice to pet them and feed them apples and just smile. We both said how Ape would've freaked if she came out of the garage and saw them. She was afraid of the horses cuz they usually come after her. Check out the rest of the pics below.