Friday, March 10, 2006

Feeling Better

This morning was a good morning. After 2 glasses of wine I finally got relaxed enough to just fall asleep on the couch. It was well before 9. D walked me to bed and I finally got a good nights sleep. I dreamt about going to see puppies, but I didn't like any of them. I also dreamt that G was going with me, in a seperate car, and she called to say she had hit something, but it was still alive, we needed to take it to a vet. I'm like "is it just a racoon or something, just pitch if over the hill". She said no - it's a fox. Somehow this was a more sympathetic creature, so we were going to help it. But I never got that part in the dream.

I still miss Grape Ape, but it's beginning to be the look back at the funny stories part. We're going to work outside tomorrow though and it's going to suck. But we're also going to look at a little boy beagle. Just look. Although my friend J said "yeah right, that's like a price tag at Old Navy, why look at it, you know you're going to buy it". But I just want to test the waters.

Tonight I'm wrapping up my photo album/collage project. This weekend I'm going to start our garden seeds and need the table room. Plus I want to hang the collage.

That's about it. Monday I'll tell you how the weekend went!