Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pics from Kerri's Shower

Here are a few pics from Kerri's shower in Baltimore last weekend. We drove down from Philly for the day. Dan went to McGurk's in Federal Hill while I attended the shower. It was at Amicci's in Little Italy. The BEST baby shower food I've ever had. House salad with the house dressing was the best italian dressing I've ever had. It was a nice shower. I actually held it together fairly well. Only teary eyed a bit. This was balanced by having to sit next to the most annoying woman. She went on and on about how she only knew Kerri a few short months, but that she was so glad, what great parent's they're going to be, blah, blah,blah. Shut UP already. By the time it got to me I just siad "How I know Kerri and Dave? I've been her friend since we were in 2nd grade". Nuff said.