Thursday, October 14, 2004

But I don't want...

to have to turn the furnace on.
It finally got cold enough last night to turn it on. Fall is here and cold. Notice I've posted a few pics of what Fall looks like up here. The day I actually have a camera and noone remembered to cue the wildlife. Or donkeys. Damn it.


Overheard a conversation here at work this morn. Someone was explaining to another what IKEA is. How can you not know what that is? (like ir or hate it - you know OF it) See what I mean about small town Americana?

Here's another movie coming out in Dec. I think looks flippin great! Esp. if you like "The Royal Tannenbaums".


I added another site to "Blogs I Like" (catchy name eh?) It's the blog of our friend Jerome. He and his wife live in Va. outside of DC and are two of the funniest people we know.