Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Girls Holiday Night

When I lived in Rockville myself and two other girls used to meet out every Wed. night for girls night. It was just for a few hours and a few drinks but that was enough. Enough to relax, laugh and talk about all the things you either don’t talk to your co-workers, sig ot or family about. Or you can gripe about your co-workers, sig ot or family. I really missed having that in my life.

Last night having the girls come over was wonderful, so much fun. I’m still in such a happy mood from it. Tons - ok too much food – I get carried away some times, and I made way too much sangria. Hardly anyone drank (‘cept me) because once they actually got up the snowcovered hill to our house they were too afraid to have a drink and then try to negotiate back down it. But everyone talked, knew someone thru someone, or their kids had something in common, etc. Later we all played “Guestures”. I know. Boardgames = Bored games. But it’s always fun and everyone always ends up laughing their ass off when we play it. And of course it was over too quickly. I’m starting a book club in January and I’m inviting a lot of the same girls. I’m hoping to do this once a month now.

Tonight finish wrapping presents and getting ready to go to Philly Friday morning.