Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Success!

Yay for me! My book club finally met and I think it started off great. Nine girls showed up and we had a really nice time. I think we'll get anywhere from 8-13 girls at any time for the meetings. Everyone seems to like reading a wide range of books, so our discussions should get interesting. I'm looking forward to the March meeting.The girl hosting that month, her mother runs a tea room in a historic home and we'll meet there.

Totally different thought - I think I dreamt about my grandpa last night. I had really weird dreams, but it was basically my whole family together - like on a vacation. The vacation part was good, but then there was a lot of frantic running trying to get to the right gate at the airport, and I missed my flight. It was a restless sleep - maybe that's why I woke up with a cranking migraine. I can barely see to type! I don't care though - still in a great mood from last night. Happy me.