Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tired Tuesday

Wow am I wipe dout today. Traveling all weekend and then all the medical goings on of yesterday have me worn out. I'd love a coffee, too bad I swore off it. whimper. whimper. The constant rain and gloom isn't helping. But at least the trees are budding up. We should have leaves soon.

Well my mom got thru the surgery just fine. The Dr. said nothing looked wrong went he went in, but she had adhesions/scaring that might have been causing some trouble. I hope this cures what's been wrong. My dad said last night it would be our luck to go thru this and her not be better for it. She's in a lot of pain from the surgery itself. I think she thought that since it was laproscopic surgery, it wouldn't hurt, or hurt that bad. She already has zero pain tolerance, so she must really be hurting. Not sure when they'll send her home.


April's vist went better than planned. I was really worried she had heartworm, which is fatal. She just had run of the mill horribly disgusting tapeworm. ICKKKKKKK. She gets one giant orange pill and it magically goes away. Got out of the vet for under $200. I was amazed. Odd to be thankful for a $150 vet bill.

And now back at work, I have so many boards to order and still have 8 or 9 for the end of the month to start designs from scratch. I do have one thing to look forward to this week, tomorrow I go for volunteer orientation at the stable. Not sure what all it will entail but it'd be nice if we got to ride a bit.