Monday, November 14, 2005

Management

Lately I've said that I've been really busy at work. We have been, and it's been great. It's means we're meeting and exceding budgets and doing well as a company. We're also planning on expanding in the next year. We've hired our summer design intern to stay on full-time to help out with coming expansion. She's my assistant to manage. And it's been going well until the past few weeks. Friday I took her to lunch to talk to her about things that needed worked on. I thought it went well. I don't have a problem being stern, and I try to balance it out with lots of positive re-inforcement. However today at work seems like someone's young 20-something nose it out of joint. Wonderful. I can't even imagine what it's like for our GM to manage all of us, and I've just got the one. Christmas break can't come quick enough.