Thursday, May 11, 2006

Think Happy Thoughts..

Holy cow...change the subject!

Tonight I'm flying out of Pittsburgh to Philly to meet D, who is already there for his brother's wedding. This weekend is going to be a great time! Can't wait to see everyone. I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding, and the reception sounds very classy. The rehearsal dinner is a "Foods of Philly" theme which should be fun as well...cheesesteaks, soft pretzels, Tastey cakes! I may be forgetting a food item...not sure. Beer?

We're also trying to squeeze in putting in a garden for D's folks, I sent him out with a box of vegetable plants I had started. He drove out a few days ago. I wish we could take Little Man Ned, but he's staying with his grandparents. Who I think he will wear out.

I'm almost as excited about the weekend as I am about flying. I love airports. I have since I was little. Even if I was constant traveler, I don't think I'd get tired of it. I love the people watching.

So that's it, I may post over the weekend, but if not, I'll be getting back to you with wedding pictures.