Monday, September 18, 2006

Stacking wood to clear the mind

Third time wasn't the charm it turns out. Found out Saturday morning, just in time to go to my parent's to run my garage sale. (I made $70 selling basically junk) I was doing really good. Wasn't letting it get to me. We'll take a break this month cuz I 'll be on travel, do a fourth in November.

Then my friend callled Sunday afternoon. Off the pill a month and got pregnant. I'm sooo happy and excited for her. I'm so glad it was easy for her, she is my age, and for her not to have to worry about anything. I want to be able to share her experience, it's only fair for her. But it crushed me. I just feel so tired. Not. Fair. So last night I helped Dan stack wood for almost three hours. Nice mindless, thoughtless work. Felt good. And I'm glad I got to help him, he's been busting his ass to get a lot of wood in for the winter. Problem is we finished, and I could use another load of wood to stack.