Friday, March 09, 2007

Interesting stuff i've read lately

My favorite Geico cavemen are getting their own TV show. It will be awful.

I listen to PRI's
'The World' every evening on the radio. When I miss it, I catch up and listen at work. Here's an interesting article I listened to today. It's one of those things that seems very interesting to me, esp. since my friend is from SA, but I have not idea what to think about it. Whether it's a good thing or bad thing. Nice song though, even though I don't understand the words.

I really like Eddie Izzard. He's also starring in a new tv show on FX called "
The Riches". I hope its good - it looks like it could be.

I love any story about
Giant Squid.

This is the kind of story I stumble upon - and shouldn't read. I've now had a bad dream about it.