Monday, May 02, 2005

I WON An iPod!!

Ok, so it's only a shuffle, and the smaller one at that - BUT I WON IT!! Yay!! I rarely win anything, and it's even better because this wasn't some random thing like scratch-off cards, I actually won something based on talent in my field.

Once a month my company has 2 contests for all the Art Directors to enter. One is based on a specific category and you can create spec art for it. The second contest is to help look thru the work we have actually created and narrow down entries for the annual Obie awards. (it's the national outdoor advertising equivalent of an Oscar) Anyways I won for this month's Obie trial.


What makes it even sweeter is my friend was just showing D and I the iPod she bought, we both loved it. This is something we never would have bought ourselves, and it'll be great for mowing the grass and working in the garden I'm supposed to be working on.