Monday, August 14, 2006

Remodeling

We started remodeling/redecortaing - whatever - our guestroom Friday afternoon. We got all the carpet, pad and tack strips up, patched the walls. Saturday we went to buy supplies and had people over that evening.

Sunday I primed everything twice and Dan painted the ceiling. I got the room completely painted with the final color - and hate it. I wanted a light mint/sage green. It only looks that way in very certain light. Mostly it looks like radiation green. The color seems to glow out of the room. I've tried to talk myself into it, but I can't. I've got to paint it a different color. So that's what I have to look forward to tonight. Painting that quickly so I can start painting the trim. So we can start laying the floor as soon as possible. sigh. Lots to do.

Prime and Paint quarter round, two doors. Switch electrical outlets to white, install ceiling fan....