Friday, May 06, 2005

Blurry Eyes

Wore my contacts to work today. I usually don't because it's difficult to stare at a screen all day with them in, but my glasses are so scratched it's getting hard to see through them. (need to buy new ones)

D got home around 10 last night, I ran around and cleaned the house and fixed myself up, and he was asleep half an hour after he got home. He was exhausted, but glad to be home. He took today off to recover and cut grass. He's obsessed with keeping the grass cut.

Looking forward to this weekend. It's supposed to be beautiful! Spend all day outside with him working on the garden. And running. I weighed my self and I've gained like 5 pounds. How the hell did that happen? That's it. I eat great, but I read somewhere that after 30 your metabolism slows down. Apparently mine did this week. So off to run the trails this week. And run and run. And off to buy a full length mirror too. Always helps to see what needs work.

Lots of people from work are all going to Happy Hour this evening. Should be fun! Apart from everything we need to cram into this weekend, also Mother's day, there's at least two movies I want to rent. The Life Aquatic fo Steve Zisou and National Treasure. I have a feeling I should just buy
Steve Zisou. Oh, and Million Dollar Baby is playing at the local trendy movie house. Decisions, decisions. AND I still have to watch the LOST episode I taped. i'll be lucky to get one watched!