Friday, June 10, 2005

ColdPlay

I got the new album. Which of course I really like. Already loaded on my iPod.(which btw I haven't gotten over yet. The fact I won something this cool and useful) We're planning on going to see these guys twice this summer. One show at Starlake (Post-Gazette Pavilion, sorry) and Nissan Pavilion in Va. Which I hate. Nissan sucks as the worst place ever to see an outdoor show. It is identical to Starlake, which I love. So what's the diff you ask? People pull up to Nissan, park, get-out and go into the show. You can't tailgate. We almost got busted by the ABF because we didn't know. We parked, pulled out the cooler and started drinking. Someone ran over and told us, thankfully. Starlake is just so laid back. Everyone gets there hours early, sets out chairs, fire up the grills, and walk around. Every concert is a festival. Plus you can walk around and always find cheap lawn tickets. Nissan, you can't really do that so much. But we're looking forward to both shows. Can't wait to see Coldplay live.