Thursday, May 19, 2005

Lost

Last night's episode was freaking incredible. I was tired after watching it from being so hyped up and trying to keep track of everything. This is the only tv show I have ever wanted to buy the DVD for. Next week is the two hour season finale. I'm actually looking forward to it much more than Star Wars. If you haven't gotten sucked into this how I highly recommend watching it from the beginning over the Summer if they show it in repeats.

In other news, our one odd neighbor who owns the donkeys and ponies that are always getting lose, was riding by on her mare last night while we were working in the garden. Not only did she offer lettingus use her truck to haul manure over to our garden ( yes - this is actually a good thing) but she said I can come ride anytime I like!!! - yay!