Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday

Weird Songs in my head today..."65 Love Affair", "Black Hole Sun", "Lost in Emotion (hit the beat now)" what the heck does that mean?

Had weird dreams last night about going to a wedding of a guy I knew from high school. Part of the ceremony was a skit/musical number done by all the guys in this one clique. In my dream D was appalled because the song was distasteful for use in a church. Later at the reception, I was looking around at all these guys, especially the one I dated a bit (now bald, a minister, married with like 5 kids) and then looked at D and thought 'thank god'. Probably brought on by not seeing him for several days. Glad he's home. Missed him.

Looking forward to being home this weekend and doing lots of gardening. I wish I had more time almost as much as I wish I had more money to work on my outdoor projects.

I need to get a pic of our property, I've already missed peak bloom, but it's still pretty.

There is nowhere to eat lunch around here that isn't either complete fast food or a sit-down take more time than I have chain restaurant. There are rumors a Panera is opening. This is the perfect solution for my lunchtime blues. Not totally unhealthy, not pricey, nice atmosphere, close by.

I've been on a big sweet potato crave lately. Not covered with butter and cinnamon sugar, just baked. I had one for lunch yesterday, prob have one today. My body must need some nutrient, or they just really taste good!

Speaking of nutrients, N told me about an article on men's supplements. Now I've got D taking 4 pills every morning. Vit E, C, Folic Acid, and Zinc. And then he takes a multiple. Supposed to give us a nice boost in the swimmers department. We'll see. Still pissed I have to wait til June for our first IUI. My brother and his family will probably be visiting right in the middle of the first one in June. And now I just find out the annual trip to the shore might be in the middle of our timing for August. No sense getting upset about it now. Just wait and see.

Last night was $1 taco night at the Alpha. So we had dinner for $15. Not bad for tacos, soup and beers. These aren't hard tacos, they're soft tacos, chicken, lettuce, fixins, all artfully arranged on a plate. can't believe they're only a dollar. uhh...2 food references in one post. It's 11 am...my belly is already rumbling for lunch.

Speaking of lunch - exciting I know - I'll be spending mine running errands. Including going to the library. Always love that. Free books! Also kinda neat it's the library from my childhood.

that's all for today - nothing more exciting than that