Monday, November 14, 2005

2 Days with the Girls

Two of the girls I work with and myself took this Friday off. We're spending Friday and Saturday at Easton Town Center. (it's a lot like Rio in Rockville, but 10 times bigger) It's outside Columbus, Ohio. (you couldn't pay me to live there - too flat and homogonized) But I can't wait to go. I'm not much of a shopper, especially as you need money to, but I just can't wait to have a day or two away. We're staying overnight, and the hotel is in the shopping complex, so we can go out and not worry about drinking. Which I plan on! And try my hardest to get the other girls to let their hair down. I know one of them is a wildchild, and the other just needs a push. It doesn't hurt that they're both really attractive. The cleavage factor alone should draw attention. Hoping there's a place to go out and dance as well. The whole shopping complex will be decorated for the Holidays, so just being there will be festive. I've never done anything outside of work with these two other than lunch and I think it will be fun. We laugh a lot. Also nice to know I've only got a four day week this week and a 3 day week the following week!