Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just the floor

Last night I got three coats of paint on all the wood trim. This was difficult to do as Ned kept either wanting to crawl into my lap, or kept bringing me his Teddy and almost dropping him in the paint. Somehow he got paint on his ear.

We changed out all the electrical outlets with new white ones, and used the table saw to trim down the size of the doors. Tonight I need to touch up the paint, just a few spots here and there and prime & paint the quarter round and doors. I could probably get that all done tonight. That would leave us with just having to lay the floor Thursday night. I don't think it's going to be that hard to do. Especially if that's all we have left. We'll probably wait to put the quarter round in Sunday. I also have two tables and a chest of drawers to paint, but they can wait til next week as well.

On a totally unrelated note - the village of High Wycombe where I stayed in England last December was on the news for being a location that had bomb making supplies found in the woods there. Weird to know where they mean.