Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tick Tock

as my husband just emailed me...I'm counting down the time til I leave work to go to the airport. My trip to London starts tonight. I am so excited. My stomach is in knots. I layed in bed for an hour last night before I finally nodded off. I've wanted to do this for so long, there is so much I want to see, and eat, and drink, and buy, and ship home, and take pics of. I wish I had all the money in the world so I could take my parents and D with me, and stay and see more. But this time, this trip is just for me. I have obsessivley packed and organized. Made copies of documents, organized my bag, got my clippy umbrella. (very pleased that every day the forecasts looks better and better though)

London Weather

London Webcams


On top of having a great trip, I'm going to get to see friends I haven't seen since New Years, and go to a huge family party Saturday night. I'm supposed to try and get some sleep on the flight over, but 1) I love flying 2) I love movies So I hope it's a bad selection. I've got good seats both ways, by the window, one of the two on the side. Thank god I'm not the one stuck in the middle seat of the five row.

Next time I post will be to give all the details and posts lots and lots of pics!!!